Sunday 21 September 2014

Instasnaps #16

  By the time you read this, I'm probably on a 12 hour flight to London!!!!!! Today is the day. It's finally here. I'm going to England. I'm going to University...the feels are unreal. I can't believe I'm actually going aboard, to the other side of the world. Anyway, I've finally received my student visa and I haven't posted as often as I wanted because I've been incredibly busy packing and doing all those last minute traveling things. But if you follow me on Instagram (shameless plug), you can see London/England through the eyes of a tourist? Hope to see some of you there & wish me luck!
Also, I won't be posting for about a week or so...until I get settled in so please bear with me! 



Lunch with Lily - omnomnom // We're off to Warwick!!! // Vanilla scents are my all time favourite


Tea time is good time - see you all in London :') // So iridescent // Youth is wasted on the young


Posters for my Uni room // Lanterns from the skyyy // New quilted stuff


Recent steals & deals

Boohoo - Extra 15% off everything (Code: YAY21/09
Missguided - 20% off tops (Code: TOPTHAT) 22/09
JOY - Extra 30% off everything (Code: LASTCHANCE) 22/09
Motel Rocks20% off full priced items (Code: GOGETIT)
ASOS - 25% off tops // Up to 60% off stompin' styles 22/09
Nasty Gal - Dresses for only US$25! 24/09

Forever 21 - Shoe Sale from £4.99! 24/09




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10