Wednesday 17 July 2013

OOTD // Summery Winter



Crop top: Mum's
Skirt: Cotton On

I've had these two things in my wardrobe all this time and I never thought of pairing them together! How silly of me.
The crop top was actually my mum's back in the dayyyys and I'm so glad I found it! The material is knitted and quite thick but it fits perfectly (: The denim coloured skirt is one of my favourites and although it's not strictly denim material, it's very light which I love.


Hairband: Sister's
Earrings: Boutique in Malaysia
Necklace: Gifted by the boyfriend

Sorry for the fly-aways!
I love those snowflakes earrings because they're so cute and dainty. I wore them because the skirt was a pale blue that made me think of winter (:
The boyfriend gave me the necklace about a year ago and I've been wearing it daily ever since (:
He has the other half but being the silly (yet loveable) person he is, he may have misplaced it :P


Bag: Gifted by mum

If you can't tell, this has to be my favourite bag (: It has a suede, velvet-y material and I like the leather tassel touch. Plus, brown and red are a good combination!


Ring: boutique in Malaysia

Sorry for the blurry image! I love this music note ring because it's so dainty, small and adds a nice little touch to the fingers (:

I wore this out to go to the movies with the boyfriend. We watched Despicable Me 2! Or rather I dragged him to watch it... but he enjoyed it (I hope) so it was all good (: Plus, the minions were adorable and so cute! Then we did our traditional bowling which I won this time, heheh :D 
Grabbed some coffee at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf and hung out for a bit before meeting up with a two other friends for dinner at Al Fresco's (:

All in all, a good day (:

P.S: Linking back to Fridays Five & Simple Easy Style & Style Session

post signature
Follow me on: 
Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter //Pinterest // Google + //Google Friend Connect

15 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, I love this outfit xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, new follower via hop! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look ah-wesome ;)Despicable me 2 is just so so fun , I am wanting to go theatre myself around month!
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ring is really cute, and it's fun that you wore snowflake earrings in the summer. Hope you have a great day.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh really cute outfit sweetie!
    Now I´m following you in GFC and Bloglovin´
    I hope your follow me back in Both!
    Btw lovely bag and you have a beautiful hair!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The state of my hair really depends on whether it wants to behave that day :P Heheh
      I'm loving your blog! Following on both (:
      xx

      Delete
  6. I love that bag!! It is just what I have been looking for......

    Found you from the blog hop, cannot wait to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely bag, and cool-easy to wear outfit. you look lovely! :-)
    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like your hair and your ring ^^

    ~✿~Invite you to join my giveawayImomoi giveaway I hope you will join~✿~
    ~✿~Visit my blogs here~✿~
    Luch Luch Craft Blog
    Toko Luch Luch Craft

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cute !!

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. great outfit! would you like to follow each other? just let me know! pinky promise i'll follow you back <3 and love that skirt!


    http://flowersandcrowns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3!
      I love your style! following on GFC & bloglovin' (:
      xx

      Delete
  11. What a lovely girly outfit! I love the way you styled your hair with the headband! :D

    http://tanjamortensen.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10