Monday 15 July 2013

OOTD // Midnight Blue



Dress: Banana Republic
Belt: sister's
Bag: Gifted by mum

I wore this for my parents' friend's 60th birthday!
I really love this navy blue dress because it's so simple which means it's incredibly versatile. Being a dark colour, I can wear it for more formal occasions by dressing it up, but I can also make is more casual for a summer-time look.
The dress is already cinched at the waist but I decided to add the belt for a more polished and defined look...and it sort of matches my bag (:


Necklace: Gifted by friend

I really don't wear this necklace often enough...but it's a lovely colour so I should!


Starfish ring: thrifted


 Hope you guys have a great day (:

P.S: I've got enough guest bloggers for the period of time where I'll be away on holiday, but I'm trying to incorporate a weekly 'Friday Guest Blogger' so if you'd like to guest blog, email me at limzhuoyuen.bis@gmail.com

post signature
Follow me on: 
Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter //Pinterest // Google + //Google Friend Connect

16 comments:

  1. in love with your complements!so pretty

    if you want to win a FOSSIL sunglasses go to
    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfits! Followed you on bloglovin' (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dress is so pretty! lovely outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! plz check out the blog, having a great giveaway! www.loveolia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. agree that the color of the necklace is too pretty :3

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello beautiful! I just discovered your blog and I encnta! I invite you to visit mine! Today I propose a look to go to the pool! Hope you like it! Kisses! http://adribohocloset.blogs.elle.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit! The ring is really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love your dress! It's such a pretty colour :) Nice outfit as always

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love this outfit - Banana Republic is one of my all time favourite stores! (They're so expensive though... meh!)

    Would you like to follow each other on Blogloving/GFC? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The store is pretty on the expensive side for me, which is why I only go when there are massive sales ;)

      Following on GFC & Bloglovin' (:

      Delete
  10. Beautiful post! I love your lovely look and you are so pretty!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Lima xoxo

    http://www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much!
      I love your style!
      Following on Google+ and bloglovin' (:
      xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10