Thursday 25 July 2013

A happy me (:


As I was doing my daily scrolling through my bloglovin' feed (which I do wayyy too much), I decided to check the blogs in different categories in the hopes of discovering new blogs!

When I saw my blog at #6 on 'Up & Coming blogs' in the Fashion category, I was ecstatic! Definitely made my morning! Hence, I would like to say a huge thank you to all my followers and frequent readers (you know who you are) that have inspired me!

Also, I know I did not blog about it, but I have almost 350 followers on Bloglovin' and a little past 100 on GFC & a little past 200 on Twitter and I am beyond grateful! In all honesty, I've never imagine that this little space would be interesting :P

I'm actually planning a little giveaway to celebrate this little milestone which I will launch (hopefully) after I've managed to get the prizes and get the shipping conditions sorted out (as in Vietnam it's a little iffy) so bear with me!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

P.S: Today marks my 2 years + 5 months anniversary with the boyfriend so double wheeeee (:

post signature

Keep up with me on: 
Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter // Lookbook //Pinterest // Google + //Google Friend Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10