Friday 5 July 2013

Liebster Award (:

Hey guys, this is me procrastinating on my Maths homework (Y)
Anyway, I was nominated by the lovely Yige @ Yet Another Makeup Blog (such a cute name! - go check her out btw) for the Liebster Award! Wheeeeeee!


The Rules!


1. You must link back to the person who nominated you
2. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee 
3. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominee to answer
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees


Here are my questions (+ answers)

1. What's your favourite thing about yourself?
Hmmm... that's a tough one :P I would say eyes and on GOOD days, hair (:

2. What's/who's your biggest inspiration?
I've got lots of inspiration for different aspects (: My grandmother would be my biggest one, and celebrities-wise it would be Emma Watson, Jennifer Lawrence and Zendaya Coleman.

3. What/who is your favourite thing on earth?
My laptop would be my favourite thing and favourite person... that's hard... despite what she's put me through, my younger sister numero 1.

4. What makes you laugh?
Almost anything and everything. I laugh really easily. I'm super ticklish, anything funny, my sisters' antics... anything (:

5. What's your favourite things to wear? (clothes/makeup/accessories)
Clothes: I actually like dresses (even though they're not the item of clothing I wear the most often) cause they make me feel so girly, they come in tons of designs and you can dress them up or down.

Makeup: Lipstain! All the different colours and you can make it natural looking or build them up for a more 'brighter' look

Accessories: I use to be crazy about collecting vintage rings (I have about 10?) but I like my earrings now (:

6. Skincare or make up?
Make up all the wayyyy! It's bad, but I don't own many skin care products and the only thing I do to care for my skin is wash it twice daily :P

7. Heels or Flats or Trainers?
Hmm...I love heels for dressier occasions since I'm petite and trainers for those outdoorsy activities but I'll got for flats (:

8. Favourite Celebrity?
Between Emma Watson + Jennifer Lawrence. Emma Watson because she's the image of classy and I'll admit being part of the Harry Potter will have something to do with it... and Jennifer Lawrence because she has a great personality (:

9. Favourite Song?
You can't just ask me to choose one :( It varies between my mood but at the moment, Just Give Me A Reason - Pink and Clarity - Zedd

10. What do you see yourself doing in 10 years time?
I would have graduated university, maybe married (?), doing a job that I love - hopefully something fashion/beauty related and maybe having my own online jewellery/clothing store. Hey, a girl can dream (:


Questions for my nominees


1. Favourite makeup item (mascara, lipstick etc.) of ALL time?
2. If you could be an animal, which would it be?
3. Why did you start blogging?
4. Meaning behind your blog's name?
5. One thing you can never give up
6. If there were no limitations, what is your ultimate dream?
7. Favourite item of clothing (heels, sundress, maxi skirts, jeans... etc.)
8. Harry Potter, Twilight or The Hunger Games?
9. Fashion or Beauty?
10. Favourite TV show?


I tag:

Nora Lilly @ Hello You
Zoe @ With Love From Zoe
Debra @ Unbelievably Ordinary

That's all I could think of!

Do let me know if you've completed the tag! (:

post signature

Follow me on: 
Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter // Polyvore // Google + //Google Friend Connect

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Yuen!
    I love your girly blog layout pretty. Followed you on bloglovin :)
    NEW OUTFIT POST
    CLICK HERE FOR STREET STYLE GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Lovely blog - followed back (:
      xx

      Delete
  2. I loved reading your answers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! I'm petite too so I have to wear heels :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!it's such a nice feeling being nominated.

    xoxo
    All Saints Day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10