Friday 14 June 2013

Mini Maybelline Haul


Dropped by Guardian pharmacy after school to pick up some little things from Maybelline (: 
In Vietnam, there aren't many makeup brands to choose from *sob* & Maybelline is BY FAR the cheapest! And I love their products so far (apart from their clear smooth shine free cake powder - which I will save for another day) so that is fine with me (:
Anyway, here's what I bought:

Volume Express Hypercurl Mascara
Ever since I've used up my Express Magnum (the yellow packaging one) mascara, I'm on the hunt for another waterproof mascara that adds a bit of drama to my short eyelashes. Excited to try this one!

 Color Sensational Moisture Extreme Lip Stick in 'Cosy Tangerine'
I got 'Plum Perfect' for my birthday and I'm starting to build up my lip stick collection! When swatched, 'Cosy Tangerine' seemed like the colour I wanted - natural looking with a hint of colour. We'll see how it looks on my lips!

Baby Lips Lip Balm SPF 20 in 'Energizing Orange' (FREEBIE)
I think they were trying to get rid of stock so if you spend over a certain amount on Maybelline products, they gave you a free Baby Lip lip balm! Now that makes 4 Baby Lips in my collection! Wheeeee, happy me (: But since I have 3 more lip balms to use and since I'm not such a big fan of orange scents, I may give this to my sister instead (:

Keep checking back because reviews will definitely be coming soon! (:

I'm contemplating getting Maybelline's Clear Smooth BB Cream and/or Clear Smooth BB Stick... what do you guys think/recommend? (:


post signature

Follow me on: Bloglovin' // Twitter // Polyvore //Google Friend Connect

5 comments:

  1. I'm curious of the Baby Lip Balm!! This is a pretty nice haul :)

    www.bitt3r-suess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love love love Baby Lips Lip Balm! Do go try them! (:

      Delete
  2. Great haul! Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      :O I just went on your blog & I love it! Followed back! (: x

      Delete
  3. awesome haul!! I heard baby lips is great.

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10