Sunday 9 June 2013

Media Rave Sunday #1

I've decided to showcase my favourite finds in the media industry every week (: Without further ado:
Music


Everything Has Changed (Music Video) - Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran

Truth be told, this song was never one of my favourites on her latest album... until now! I LOVE the music video. I find it incredibly adorable, matches the lyrics of the song and I think it even makes it more meaningful (: Watch it!

TV / The Big Screen


After most of the tv series that I've been watching (i.e Glee, How I Met Your Mother, The Carrie Diaries, Once Upon A Time) finished the season finale, I had to find another one! And my friends recommended Modern Family (: I'm still on the first season but I love it so far! I love how they incorporate many different family scenarios which makes it more interesting, relatable and hilarious! It's nothing dramatic but a good watch after a long day (: Plus, one episode is about 20mins which means I won't feel so guilty when I watch one instead of doing my homework :P If you don't watch this yet, give it a go (:

Blogosphere



Run by: Lauren Conrad (yes, THE Lauren Conrad), Kristin Ess & Amy Nadine

This blog has everything you need to know about beauty (hair, makeup...etc) accompanied with tutorials as well as the occasion non-beauty related news! Probably everything a girl needs to know on one site :P


So these are what I'm raving about this week in the media (: How about you?
post signature
Follow me on: Bloglovin' // Twitter // Polyvore //Google Friend Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10