Saturday 15 June 2013

OOTD: Chiffon + Denim Leggings


Just a quick and simple OOTD post today (:

Black sleeveless collared blouse: Stolen from Aunt's closet :D
It's made out of a really light, flowy chiffon material and it's sheer so I'm wearing a nude tank underneath (: What I dislike is that the armholes are a tad big... But other than that, I like this top since I can pair it with loads of things (:

Black skinny studded belt: FOS (Factory Outlet Store)
Without the belt, the top will look super baggy and drown my petite frame so... the belt cinches and accentuates my waist to pull the whole look together and it actually makes the blouse looks like a peplum top :P

Jean printed leggings: Flea market
Not sure if you can see, but these leggings have jean prints on them which I thought was super unique (:

Hair: Double braided headband (:

So that's my OOTD today, what do you think? (:


post signature

Follow me on: Bloglovin' // Twitter // Polyvore //Google Friend Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10