Sunday 23 June 2013

Media Rave Sunday #3

What I'm raving about this week:
Music

The Other Side - Jason Derulo

Max Schneider and Keke Palmer made a cover of this song, I listened to it and really liked it! I especially love Jason Derulo's lyric video of it and it's so catchy :D
TV


Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone anyone? :P I'm a sucker for romantic comedies & this one did not disappoint! I will admit that I cried in some parts because... that's just me... but honestly, this is a must watch (:
Blogosphere



17 years old from Nottingham, I always love reading her posts, her blog is amazing and I take some of my fashion inspiration from her! Must check it out! (:

P.S: I am linking up with Musical Mondays

post signature
Follow me on: Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter // Polyvore //Google Friend Connect

3 comments:

  1. jason derulo is quite awesome..and so is ellie's flower crown! thank you for you comment.

    read and share the oasap giveaway scam story
    http://flysongbird.blogspot.in/2013/06/oasap-giveaway-scam.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey love! Thanks for sharing that song, it was so much fun! I really dig it!

    If you link up again can you link back to the linkup or put the button in your post as well? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O I completely forgot! && I will!
      Thank you for reminding me (:

      Delete

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10