Saturday 22 June 2013

OOTD // Panda all Glammed up


Apologies for the blurry images! Yea... I can't really think of post names :P

Top: a boutique in Vietnam
Skirt: Forever 21
Hat: Stolen from sister


Ear cuff: Claire's Accessories

I don't think the pictures do the skirt justice because it is one of my all time favourite skirts. It is high waisted with lots of pleats and the material is light, flowy with gold shimmer on it that shines when it is reflected with light. I think it's the perfect piece to glam up or dress down.
As you can see here, I've dressed the skirt down with a panda super crop top. Now that was an impulse buy because I saw it, thought it was incredibly cute and just HAD to have it! Paired with the skirt, I think it gives off a casual vibe and balances the glam-ness and shimmer of the skirt (:

What do you guys think? (:


post signature

Follow me on: Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter // Polyvore //Google Friend Connect

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I am loving the panda shirt and the hat just tops it off.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10