Tuesday 11 June 2013

"It's up to you to find beauty in the ugliest days" - Quote #1

No matter how cheesy that quote is, it's true. Life's what you make of it. There will always be some days where everything seems to go wrong and you just want to rage or quit. But I like to believe that there's always 'light' at the end of the long tunnel (another cheesy metaphor). And here are some tips:

1. Turn your least favourite day of the week into something more enjoyable - Treat yourself to a new pair of earrings, necklace... something small, or eat at your favourite restaurant or buy that cupcake, or even wear your favourite outfit... make it so you look forward to that day (:

2. No matter how disastrous your day seems, try to think of at least 3 good things that happened. No matter how small it may be. There'll always be something good behind all that bad

3. Look forward to the next day. Chances are, your troubles will be over (hopefully)

4. Relax. Make yourself a bubble bath, a hot cup of tea and just chill with your headphones on or do something that relaxes you. After all, you deserve it.

How do you like to spice up your dreaded days or how to you cope?


post signature

Follow me on: Bloglovin' // Twitter // Polyvore //Google Friend Connect

4 comments:

  1. This was a great post, just what I needed today! I love your blog and just followed you on bloglovin!

    Katie's Beautique

    Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! Love yours too & followed! (:

      Delete
  2. Great post dear! I had such a disastrous day today and this really made me smile :) Thank you <3

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime <3, I'm glad I made you smile! Hope tomorrow will be a better day! (:

      Delete

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10