Monday 10 June 2013

OPI Neon Revolution: Limited Edition (Releasing Soon!)


OPI is launching a limited edition collection: the Neon Revolution mini pack.
This features 4 limited edition bright and bold neon nail lacquers, a neon white base coat and OPI Top Coat.

For best results:
1. Apply the white base that intensifies colour
2. Two coats of desired neon lacquer
3. Finish with Top Coat for a glossy finish

Get ready for a Neon Revolution with these hot flourescent shades!” said Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “Ideal for summer, this mini set includes everything needed to create fun, colorful looks. Wearing a vivid yellow, orange, pink or blue hue on nails and toes is the perfect way to accessorize your warm weather style and incorporate the neon trend.”

This mini collection includes:
- Neon white base
- Top Coat
- Don't Say It - Yellow It!: Make a statement in this spiked lemonade yellow
- The Time Is Pow!: And the colour is this fiery orange
- Pink Outside the Box: Wearing this hot pink is your best idea yet!
- Blue It Out Of Proportion: No I'm NOT overreacting... I can't live without this cobalt blue!

My verdict:
I love it. Bright, bold, striking... perfect to make a statement this summer! As usual, OPI's clever puns with naming the polishes makes me love the collection even more. I've never tried a 'white neon base' so I'm excited to see how that will compliment the colours. Out of all of them, I think I like the yellow the best since I don't have any of that kind and it seems like the perfect bright yellow!

This mini collection will be available in stores beginning July 2013.
If you want to see swatches, go HERE

Which colours are you most excited about? Will this be your to-go nail polish range this summer?


post signature

Follow me on: Bloglovin' // Twitter // Polyvore //Google Friend Connect

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10