Monday 3 June 2013

Featuring: Cropped Tribal Print Tank (Part 1/2)

Pictures taken from Forever 21 official website; edited by me


A cropped racerback tank featuring a tribal print. Round neckline. Knit. Lightweight.


Do you see that lovely top up there? Well it was my birthday about a month ago and my bestie that lives in Thailand very kindly gave me this as my birthday present! (Thank you Pichi!) 



As you can see, my bestie knew me well because she got it in bright pink & black! However, the teal/yellow one looks equally as awesome (: The material is very light and flowy which is perfect for warm summer days or as a cover up on the beach! I'm also loving the print as it gives it a fun-factor without looking complicated!

 However, the arm holes are quite big so unless you intend to show your bra, it gives you the chance to wear a lovely printed bandeau underneath! I got this in size S & it grazes the top of my hips so it's cropped, but not outrageously cropped. It's quite baggy so I suggest you get it in a size smaller (: Nevertheless, at $8.80, it's still a bargain and in my opinion a perfect mix-and-match piece for the summer wardrobe (:


post signature
Follow me on: Bloglovin' // Twitter // Polyvore //Google Friend Connect

4 comments:

  1. Such a cool and chic piece! I love tribal print! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is amazing! I love how neon it is, and the print is fab xx

    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute top :)
    xx
    www.clohesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely is a bargain and a lovely, lovely print

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx


    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10