Sunday 14 July 2013

#RipCoryMonteith


I originally planned to write an entirely different blog post but after my boyfriend texted me the news that Cory Monteith - who is most well known for his role as Finn Hudson in 'Glee' - passed away, I was shocked. I did not believe it. 

He was found dead in a hotel in Vancouver alone and I personally suspect it could be a drug overdose as he was previously in rehab (I may be wrong!) but only after an autopsy on Monday will we really know.
He was only 31.

My condolences go to his family, friends and Lea Michele. My spirits have been dampen now. 
This was completely out of the blue. #RipCoryMonteith 

post signature

Follow me on: 
Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter //Pinterest // Google + //Google Friend Connect

16 comments:

  1. I am utterly speechless. May he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very saddening to read this.

    Following you via bloglovin from the I Love My Post Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. R.I.P.

    christian | my blog :
    www.christianyuen.blogspot.com
    greetings from hong kong
    peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a horrible piece of news to wake up to on a Sunday. He was so young! xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's shocking to hear that someone is taken away just like that. Apparently he was going to get married in 2 weeks too!

      Delete
  5. No way! I didn't believe this at first, how devastating! :(
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither did I! I made sure the Google source was legit before believing it :/

      Delete
  6. I couldn't believe it either :( I feel for Lea Michele...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Apparently they were going to get married in 2 weeks too :'(

      Delete
  7. i heard about this around 1am this morning and i can't believe it. when i went to sleep, i woke up and thought it was just a dream and when i tried looking it up in google and the news, there it was.. gosh.. gone too soon.. :(

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe it! I didn't even know he was suffering from drug use!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I read it I couldn´t believe it :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so sad!!!
    Poor guy!!

    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10