Wednesday 24 July 2013

Web-hunting Wednesday #1 // Ebay Wishlist

Being a thrifter and a person that is not willing to buy anything at full price unless it's ridiculously cheap, I'm surprised I haven't turned to eBay before! Well...now I'm hooked at their ridiculously low prices! :P 

1. Solid Chiffon Long Maxi Skirt (£2.99 + £2.79 P&P)

How unbelievably cheap and gorgeous is that skirt? It also comes in black and navy blue, so I may have to pick those up too :D I love the flowy material and this would work so well on the beach (:


2. Disco Shiny Pants Leggings (£3.99 + £1.79 P&P)

I've seen quite a few fashion bloggers wearing them and I think it would be great to own a pair as it is different from the standard plain black tights and gives an edge to the outfit due to its shiny-ness! This also comes in tons of colours such as red, blue and purple for those more adventurous ones (:


3. Strappy Peeptoe Wedges (£9.95 + £2.95 P&P)

As soon as I saw this, I wanted it! How gorgeous is that! I can't make my mind up whether I want the black or the cream... cause they're both so nice! I'm more of a wedge girl cause I have a slight phobia of tripping in heels and these would be perfect! Plus, the jagged soles provide extra grip


4. Small Cross Messenger Bag (£4.09 + FREE P&P)

I find this so cute. It would be perfect for a casual day out where you only want to bring a few things & it's something I've been looking for! There are 4 colours - brown, beige, mint and pink - and they're all so pretty I am spoilt for choice.

So this is my first eBay wishlist! Do you have any great finds lately?

P.S: Linking up with : Friday's Fab Favourites
post signature
Keep up with me on:
Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter // Lookbook //Pinterest // Google + //Google Friend Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10