Friday 26 July 2013

Guest Blogger Friday // Earring Organizer

Hey guys, it's almost the weekend! Wheeeee! 

Every Friday, I have a guest blogger on my blog to write about anything they desire and to share their inspirations and favourites with everyone else! If you are interested in guest blogging, simply email me for at:
limzhuoyuen.bis@gmail.com

For my guest blogger today, I have: 
Becky from My Beauty Edit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Got a messy earring collection? Want to finally sort it out?

Read on to find out how I do it.

I used to keep my earrings in a really old, tattered box but then, when I received some earrings from Accessorize I had a little lightbulb moment. I could get bits of paper or card and poke my earrings through to create the same shape of the factory made set holders. For my earring holders I used an old primark label, cut it in half and began to poke the earrings through.

Watch out! I pricked my fingers a few times.


For other accessories such as bracelets, get a slightly large piece of card depending on the size of the bracelet, using scissors cut two small slits either side of the card and wrap the bracelet around it.


There you have it, a way to organise your accessories neatly! Now all you have to do is find a nice place to put then and line them all up.  

Hope you enjoyed my guest post for Yuen's wonderful blog, please go and check out my blog at www.mybeautyedit.blogspot.co.uk there you will find other reviews, DIY's, hauls etc.
Becky xoxo

Thank you Becky for the creative methods in keeping your jewellery organized!

post signature
Keep up with me on: Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter // Lookbook //Pinterest // Google + //Google Friend Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10