Friday 5 July 2013

OOTD + Happenings // Lil Mickey Mouse


Top: gifted
Shorts: Forever 21
Belt: FOS (Factory Outlet Store)

Was meant to post this yesterday but I was super sleepy :(
Channeling my inner Mickey, I decided to wear something very casual as I was hanging out with the boyfriend (: The shirt is oversized and looks like I'm not wearing any pants so I tucked it in. We ended up going for some local eats - omnomnomnomnom - and then watched 'John Tucker Must Die'. I think the movie title is quite misleading as it's hilarious and an oldie, but a goodie (:

Then at night, played tennis with my family. There was 5 of us so it's just the right amount for doubles (: All in all, a great day (:

On his bid to prove to me that girls are indeed complicated beings, the boyfriend sent me this:

Accurate? :P
I must admit I do do that sometimes myself though!
Have a great day!
p.s: Linking back to Friday Link Up
post signature
Follow me on: 
Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter // Polyvore // Google + //Google Friend Connect

7 comments:

  1. Boyfriend hit it right on the head with that pic. Love the shirt too!

    -Krystal
    Spunkee Belle // Bloglovin' // Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're cute lol. That pic is spot on haha! Found you through Nykki's blog hop. Following you via GFC, Bloglovin and Google+ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh, thank you! Love your blog - a new follower! (:
      xx

      Delete
  3. I'm still trying to find a decent priced mickey mouse tee or sweatshirt. Yours is cute! :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look darling as always, i love minnie mouse and i way too many tops with her on it, she's my fav <3 p.s. new follower!!! i'm looking forward to seeing more of you!!

    stop by sometime <3

    Xo Courtney || ColorMeCourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! I'm not that into graphic tops, but I make an exception for Mickey + Minnie ;)
      Just went on your blog and love your outfits! Followed! (:
      xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10