Friday 12 July 2013

Earrings Galore - Hoopla



About two years ago, during summer, I was tired off walking into the jewellery store, browsing through the racks of gorgeous earrings and not being able to buy any! So it was then that I decided to get my ears pierced. 

After that, I was opened up to a world of earring heaven. There were tons of designs and styles to choose from - dangly, hoops, studs, ear cuffs.... - that I was spoilt for choice. There was this period where I was crazy for earrings and bought almost every single one I laid my eyes on to build up my collection - don't worry, I'm not that crazy now ;)

I love earrings because they are an extra accessory! You can wear studs for casual events and elaborate dangly/hoop ones for more glamorous events. I can't get enough of them. This is why I want  to introduce you to HOOPLA EARRINGS

They sell vintage earrings, from dangly to hoops in many shapes, sizes and colour to suit every taste, for every occasion!

My favourite style of earrings have always been dangly ones. Because you can play with the design, the length... there is so much you can do and dangly earrings can glam up any outfit!

Do you know which are perfect?


These dangly, earrings named Piper made by Hoopla Earrings which you can find HERE
Specifically, in Aqua, although there are tons of other colours you can choose from!
I love how this has an aztec/tribal feel to it which is appropriate for summer when you're wearing that sundress or maxi dress!
What more do you want from a pair of earrings?

Get yours today at Hoopla Earrings!

What's your favourite style of earrings? (:

P.S: All images are taken from the Hoopla Earring website

post signature


Follow me on:
Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter //Pinterest // Google + //Google Friend Connect

11 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the color of these eaarrings:)
    I can´t really choose my favourite style, because there are so many! But I really like regular hoops, because they fit almost every outfit and occasion. Or just a pair of cute (not real though) diamonds ;)
    Found your blog through #Followthembh :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my ears pierced when I was 5! These earring above are lovely. I'm going to check out their whole collection. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always delayed piercing my ears because the thought of something going through my ear lobe *cringe* sounds painful :P
      Butbut, I managed it in the end!
      No problem, thanks for stopping by (:

      Delete
  3. Love those! Although I'm more of a stud girl on a daily basis.
    I'm a new follower from Nikkis blog hop :)

    Lizzie's Luxuries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear studs to school and whenever I'm lazy, but no one can have too many dangly ones for those special occasions ;)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Those earrings are absolutely beautiful! especially in that color!

    I'm stopping by from a lovely blog hop. I am your newest GFC follower. ;)

    Maria
    www.thislifesbeautifulmoments.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove hoop earrings. They're gorgeous. These ones are beautiful as well!! I've never heard of Hoopla Earrings. Nice post! xo

    www.the-lipglossary.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those earrings are so cute! Now I just need to decide which outfit to wear them with.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely!



    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10