This week's my last week of school before...SUMMER! Wheeeeee! So to count-down (sort of), every post this week will be related to summer (:
I recently guest posted at the lovely Chloe @ Chloe's Way about the 15 tips for well, the ultimate summer (: So I thought I'd share it with my readers here! Do go check out Chloe's blog btw (:
1. Exercise: Worried that you're not in tip-top bikini shape? Start now! Grab a friend and get some form of exercise regularly- whether it's jogging, swimming, team sports or fitness class, do something that YOU enjoy because it will make working out and toning up a lot more fun.
2. Less is more: Lighten your beauty routine and let your skin breathe - replace foundation and blush for a simple swipe of bronzer to make your skin glow
3. Try letting your hair succumb to their natural waves this summer
4. SPF 15 or more!: Lips lack a protective layer so they're super sensitive to UV rays! So put on that SPF 15 (at least) lip balm to keep your lips moisturized and safe
5. Avoid anything sticky: sand will stick to it and it will break down faster in the heat
6. Go au naturel with pinks, peachs, golds and bronze
7. Remember to pack waterproof items! Even if you're not swimming, you don't want the humidity to give you panda eyes.
8. SUNSCREEN! Apply it above the moisturizer and below makeup.
9. Don't forget to bring along oil blotting paper to wipe away the sweat & shine.
10. Mop your hairline after wearing a hat - oil can get trapped under your hat or headband and you don't want acne on your forehead!