Sunday 2 June 2013

Maybelline: Baby Lips Pink Glow


Disclaimer: Picture from site but edited by me


Disclaimer: Image taken from the Maybelline official site


I didn't know that Maybelline released new products in their 'Baby Lips' range until I came across a print ad in a magazine. In case you do not know, I ADORE Maybelline's lip balm and have 3 in my collection! (shown HERE) So naturally, I am excited about this because the lip balms I currently have no colour and this one appears to give a nice, natural pink (: Anyway, here's what it says on the site:

Description:
Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Glow is a colour fusion lip balm: 
- Colour enhancing balm that reacts to the unique chemistry of your lips, to give your lips a natural, pink glow
- Protects and moisturises lips for a full 8 hours
- Lips are more moisturised, smoother, more supple and firmer in just 4 weeks
 She will let your lips glow with a healthy blush. How? She transforms your natural lip color to an irresistible pink glow by reacting with your unique lips chemistry. With her, it is always fun! What's more, she moisturizes lips for 8 hours long, perfect for a day out with your gal pals


For best results:

Apply as often as needed to achieve nourished lips with a pink glow unique to you

Available in 2 sprightly pink shades:

1. Pink Blast (darker shade)
2. Baby Pink (lighter shade)


The packaging is the iconic Maybelline Baby Lips kind of packaging only with more pink :P I actually really do want to get hold of this because a) to expand my collection b) because I'm a sucker for Maybelline's Baby Lips range. I would like to see how the 'pink glow' plays out on my lips and if it actually does moisturize for a full 8 hours - although I love Baby Lips, I must say that that claim is untrue because I often have to reapply every 2-3 hours.

Have you tried this product? Do you want to?


post signature

Follow me on:Bloglovin' // Twitter // Polyvore

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried these but everyone raves about them! Tinted lip balms are the best for everyday use. Which color do you like best?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Tinted balms not only moisturize your lips, but gives it a healthy glow (: I think I would like the darker pink shade the best (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10