Friday 31 May 2013

June: Top 10 Wishlist

June - Wishlist
Since it's almost the start of June, I've decided to make a wishlist for this month. Out of my never ending list of things that I lust... here's my Top 10:

1. Bralet/Cropped Bustier
I don't own one, but I've been seeing it around a lot lately & I think that this is a super versatile piece that can go with anything and is perfect for summer! I'll be doing a 'Trend Report' on this item soon! (:
2. Black Wedges:
 Ever since I've grown out of my only pair of black kitten heels, I've been wanting to get another pair! Black shoes can instantly perk up an outfit and get be worn for either formal or dressy occasions. AND it goes with relatively anything. I opt or wedges just because it'll be more comfortable :P
3. Brown Faux Leather Stud Bag
Been looking for a bag like this since forever! It's a perfect bag to bring when you're out casually and don't want to bring a huge bag with you. It's small yet stylish. & I love the studded embellishments too!
4. Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer
Almost every review I've read raved on about this so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon too ;) Firstly, I love the name - Apocalypse = Apocalips - because it's a play on words & I'm a word nerd :D Right now, I'm loving the shades Celestial, Big Bang and Galaxy

5. Bath & Body Works Scented Candles:  
I've heard about scented candles, but never actually got to smell one... & I really want to! Bath & Body Works have a HUGE range of scented candles to suit all types! Wouldn't it be great to have your room smell like your favourite scent the whole time? Mine's vanilla - what's yours? (:

6. Denim Vest Jean Jacket
 Different from the normal denim jacket but I think this would be a great layering piece over anything... and would be great if you do not wish to show too much skin or want a more edgy vibe (: Want. Want. Want.

7. Oxfords
No idea why they're called oxfords... but whenever I see these types of shoes, it screams girly yet preppy. Could be a more girly and casual alternative to the standard sneakers & it's quite vintage looking too! I would go for the neutral brown as it makes pairing easier (: But I haven't found a pair that I absolutely loved yet!
8. Knit Jumper: 
Living in a tropical country, I really do not need jumpers :P But I just love how cozy and warm they are and can be great for lazing around at home or when you're out shopping at an air-con filled mall as they're not TOO thick (:

9. Hi-Low Skirt:  
Another 'on-trend' item. I love these kind of skirts as they're a cross between mini skirts and maxi skirts... you get the best of both worlds! They're also super girly, carefree and unique! However, as I am super short, I can't seem to find one of a good length that flatters me D:

10. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
A hyped product which I would love to try as I use lip balms and stains on a daily basis so this could be perfect! I'm loving the shades in Romantic, Rendezvous and Cherish


So those are the Top 10 items that I'm lusting for this month! What's yours?


post signature
Follow me on: Bloglovin' // Twitter // Polyvore

6 comments:

  1. I love all of them, especially number one! I really need to get one of those bralet tops :)

    Love from Canada,

    http://a-warriors-diary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! On a never ending hunt for one!

      Delete
  2. The jumper and shoes are so cute! Great wishlist! Good luck on your hunt for the perfect pair of brogues! It took me a while to find mine!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Kay.
    www.baninibeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those wedges

    p.s. win one piece of jewelry of your choice from StyleGodis.com >>> http://svenagrade.blogspot.com/2013/05/stylegodis-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh those wedges look so lovely!! I will def need some this summer. :)
    Btw thanks for participating in our
    The Friendly Bunch Blog Hop (#15) http://wp.me/p2HPl2-zK
    Spread the word - The more the merrier, and have fun blog hopping this week.
    (I'm sure over the next day's there are going to be more blog links! ;) )

    xoxo, Luchessa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love number eight and number 10! :)

    Jenny from Lebeautyschooldropout

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10