Tuesday 7 May 2013

How I Met Your Mother (S08E23)

Episode Title: "Something Old"

*SPOILER ALERT*SPOILER ALERT*

  For all of you that do not know, I've been keeping up with HIMYM (How I Met Your Mother) for a while now & I LOVE it. Although I do wonder when they will finally show Ted's wife!


  Nevertheless, I really loved this episode! Not only do you find out something new and vulnerable about the 'tough' and independent woman Robin is, but with Ted as well (: I thought this episode was a little nostalgic and sad due to Marshall & Lily leaving to Italy, leaving Ted behind whilst Robin and Barney are planning to get married...

  The focus in the episode was definitely on Ted has he discovers more about inner-self. From this episode, I can't help but think that Ted may be the better choice for Robin than Barney is... although seeing that played out on screen will be incredibly saddening & heartbreaking :/ But, that can't be the case (or can it...?)

  Question: What will happen to Robin & Barney's relationship? Will Ted be involved in some way? I can't wait for the next episode!

Btw, if that ^^^ happens, I will flip tables.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10