Sunday 26 May 2013

ISHCMC Invitational Swim Meet


So yesterday (Saturday) was a local swim meet which meant I had to take time off revision to compete for a day. It involved an early start of 5:30 D: I competed in 200IM, 100m Butterfly, 100m Breastroke, 50m Freestyle & 400m Freestyle as well as the freestyle & medley relay which are all crazy distances & you may blame it on my coach since we have a shortage of senior girl swimmers.... 
Anyway, after a long tiring day with naps in between, the results were great! I came JOINT FIRST in my category! Wheeee (: One of my sisters came first in her category whilst the other came joint-second & our school won overall with the highest points! So happy dayssss (: A successful event overall (:
Swimming has always been a family affair (:
From L-R: Younger sister numero 2, Younger sister numero 1, ME

Goggles that I won (: Which is good since my current goggles are like bloody sunglasses D:

My trophy (:
Have you competed in any sporting events recently?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10