Thursday 30 May 2013

'What's in my makeup bag?' Series: Perfume



Aren't the perfume bottles adorable? I will never be able to throw them away!


1. Les Parfums de Dior (Dior perfume set): My mum gave me this & I absolutely adore it! The scents are amazing - each one is unique yet incredibly good. Although the bottle is small, you only really need a dab because a little goes a long way & you don't want to overdo the perfume! Aren't the packaging adorable? I won't be able to throw them away! :P
However, what I dislike about the packaging is that there is no spray thingmajig :( I have to apply & dab using my fingers which is not my favourite thing to do. Nevertheless, the scent stays on strong for a good few hours! I wear this on special occasions (:

No clue what the different between 'eau de parfum' and 'eau de toilette' is... so if you do know, please do tell me! (:
(*UPDATE*: Katy cleared things up - Eau de toilette is a less concentrated version of eau de parfum so the smell doesn't last as long. - thanks Katy! )


In the set includes:

Miss Dior Cherie (5ml): An amazing blend of strawberry leaves and green mandarin open up this scent. Then blends into a violette, pink jasmine and strawberry sorbet which finishes off with fresh patchouli, musk and crystalline. 

Dolce Vita (5ml):  the fragrance of happiness recalls the carefree, heart-lifting nostalgia of driving a convertible along the Italian Riviera. A dazzlingly feminine and joyful fruity/floral fragrance with spicy, sensual undertones of cedar, it incarnates the spirit of Dior in all its sumptuousness.

J'adore (5ml): The incarnation of absolute femininity in an opulent fruity-floral bouquet. J’adore takes flight with a fresh accord of bergamot, opening into a vibrant armful of roses with a delicate jasmine drydown. The sensual, curvaceous lines of its amphora bottle make this a legendary perfume

Pure Poison (5ml)Once upon a time, there was a fragrance that was innocent yet captivating, sincere yet mysterious… Pure Poison incarnates seduction in its purest state by exploring its duality and irresistible alchemy. Based on orange blossom, jasmine, gardenia, amber and sandalwood, this delicate yet generous modern potion reveals the seductress within

Dior Addict 2 (5ml): Dior Addict 2 opens with fresh citrus top notes, sweetened by floral heart notes of fressia, lily of the valley and watermelon, and alluringly deepened with sandalwood and white musk. Dior Addict 2 embodies the playfulness and audacity that defines the true Dior Diva.


2. Bodiez Parfum Spray: I think that this is a version of Flower by Kenzo (?) - I'm not sure really. Anyway, this is more of a deodorant kind of thing. It has a powdery smell - smells like baby powder. & I spray a bit before school just to keep me smelling fresh (:
What perfume/fragrance do you own?
Also in the 'What's in my Makeup Bag?' Series
What's NOT in my makeup bag
Lips
Eyes
& that concludes my 'What's in my Makeup Bag' series! Hope you enjoyed it - what's in YOUR makeup bag? (:
post signature

2 comments:

  1. These bottles are so cute - I'd have to keep them when they run out too.
    eau de toilette is just a less concentrated version of eau de parfum so the scent doesn't last as long.
    My favourite perfume at the minute is either 'dot' by mark jacobs or 'cherry in the air' by escada, it is sooo fruity and smells amazing.

    Lovely blog by the way - new follower :)

    http://kittiecosmetics.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bottles just as much as I love the perfume itself! :P
    Ohhh 'dot' by Marc Jacobs is another perfume bottle that I think is really unique! Haven't tried any of those scents yet but I would love to (:
    & thanks for the clear up! (:

    Thank you so much for following! Followed yours too (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10