Friday 21 June 2013

OOTD // Casual in 'Paris'


Top: Bought in a boutique in Bangkok
Denim shorts: Forever 21


It was my youngest sister's birthday yesterday, but she has friends over for a sleepover tonight which meant that we went to an Indian restaurant (yayyy! I love my curries) for dinner! (:
I didn't manage to take a photo of the omnomnomnom food though :/

Anyway, since it was nearby and nothing really fancy, I decided on something super casual (and probably boring). A neon(ish) pink tank top with the writing 'PARIS' on it - not sure if you can tell, but the A is replaced with an Eiffel Tower!. I'm usually not a fan of such tops, but this one was too cute to pass up and because I've always dreamed of Paris (: It was quite long so I knotted it up at the front - or it will seem like I am pants-less :/ The shorts I'm wearing are one of my favourite ones. I love how they're slightly frayed at the ends and distressed which makes it unique (:

Oh && instead of taking selfies in the mirror with my phone, I've managed to persuade (finally) my sister to take pictures for me with a proper camera :P Hopefully this is of better quality and if you excuse my awkward pose and smile (which I'm working on), I hope you guys like this more!

What do you think? (:

{On a bright note, my 'Know your Lippies' post has been featured on Simple Easy Style's Friday's Five Link up! Wheeeee!}

post signature

Follow me on: Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter // Polyvore //Google Friend Connect

2 comments:

  1. That top is adorable!! I'm loving graphic print tees and tanks so much recently. I think the pink looks so great on you!

    Wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3! I tend to stay away from graphic tees but they are great for casual occasions so I'm trying to build up that part of my wardrobe (slowly) :P

      Thanks for stopping by! (: x

      Delete

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10