Thursday 20 June 2013

Coming Soon: Nicole by OPI - Tink


Guess what? Nicole by OPI is launching a new nail polish range! This time, the inspiration is the beloved little fairy of the famous Peter Pan story - Tinkerbell (or Tink for short)! 

We’re excited to celebrate Disney’s feisty fairy,” explains Suzi Weiss-FischmannNicole by OPI Co-Founder & Artistic Director. “Big things come in small packages just like Tinker Bell, and this collection packs color with a punch. Our Tink collection is all about self-expression and having fun with bold colors. The vivid pigments created for this promotion capture the fairy magic and mystique, with alluring shades like the signature sparkly Pixie Glitter and the playfully pink How Fairy Nice of You!”

The shades in this collection are:


Pixie Glitter
This clear gloss is sprinkled with tiny rainbows


How Fairy Nice of You
This sweet pixie pink gives me wings


Tink's in the Pink
This happy fuschia makes me, well...happy!


Sweet on Pete
This lime green is the "key" to Pete's heart!

Geddit geddit? "Key" lime pie? Hehehe - at least that's where I think it came from :P
Wait, who's Pete?


Fairy Fairy Quite Contrary
No, it's NOT orange... it's tangerine. So there!


Half Charming/Half Alarming
This coral is perfect when you're feeling unpredictable
My verdict
Again, OPI has wow-ed me with their quirky and creative names and description.
I've always loved Tinker bell & this range makes me love her even more! I honestly love every single colour in this collection I can't choose my favourite! I rarely wear green nail polish as I never thought the colour suited me, but I think "Sweet on Pete" is such a subtle green that it could just make me break out of my comfort zone so, special mention to it! I really want this collection - I think the glitter on the colours would be even nicer (:
This collection will be available at: July 1, 2013 - don't miss out!

What's your favourite colour? (:

post signature
Follow me on: Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter // Polyvore //Google Friend Connect

7 comments:

  1. Inspired by Tink, and the colors are great! Thanks for sharing. I'm a new GFC follower from Meet & Greet.
    ~Kim
    www.2justByou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This collection looks amazing I love Tinkerbell and pixie glitter is so pretty!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Would love to get my hands on this collection (:
      Thanks for stopping by!
      xx

      Delete
  3. I'm a little Disney-crazy, so I'm SO EXCITED about this collection! The coral/red shade is really calling to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, same! I love Disney (the classic ones) because it makes me nostalgic :P
      Ohhh that shade's a great one too! (:

      Delete
  4. Wow, these shades look amazing, especially the green and glitter one ;) Oh and I also really like the design of your blog! Especially the header and background :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The green & glitter is definitely more 'Tink' (:
      Thank you so much! My sister actually designed the header for me - she inherited the creative genes :P
      xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10