Tuesday 4 June 2013

How to Style: Cropped Tribal Print Tank + OOTD (Part 2/2)

As mentioned in my previous post (GO TO PART 1 HERE), I received a FOREVER 21 CROPPED TRIBAL PRINT TANK TOP from my lovely bestie as a birthday present! So I had some fun creating some ideas as to how I will style it (even though I'm meant to be revising, shhhh) (:
Cropped Tribal Print Top: Forever 21 // MOTO Black Skinny Leigh Jeans: Topshop // Autumn Belle Brown Booties // Brown crossbody bag

This is definitely a more polished yet casual look as it incorporates more neutral colours (browns & blacks) whilst keeping it interesting with the pop of hot pink.

Cropped Tribal Tank Top: Forever 21 // Destroyed Denim Midi Shorts: American Eagle Outfitters // Lola Embellished Sandals: UK Accessorize // I'd Rather Be At the Beach Alphabet Bag: Lemon & Mint // Floppy Beach Hat // Brown Beaded Bracelet // 

I created this look with the beach and summer in mind! Since this top is flowy, it's perfect for keeping cool during the summer weather with either a bikini top or bandeau underneath. Pair it with sandals, floppy hat and a simple tote bag and you're ready for strolling along the beach promenade (:

Cropped Tribal Print Tank: Forever 21 // Purple Bodycon Skirt // Suede Black Wedges: Reflection // Black oversized bag // Vintage Hinged Owl Necklace: Babi Online // Chain & Purple Feather Earrings: Charlotte Russe

In my opinion, this look is more dressy as the bodycon skirt, black wedges and oversized bag makes it more formal yet fun and young! Perfect for a night out, or a presentation at university or work!



And here's MY take on the third look (:

Top: Forever 21 // Purple bodycon skirt: Kitschen // Owl necklace: Claire's Accessories // Grey oversized cardigan: unbranded // Purple feather earrings: Diva

I added a cardigan to keep things more casual and for added warmth (:

Do you like the looks? How would you style it?

post signature
Follow me on: Bloglovin' // Twitter // Polyvore //Google Friend Connect

7 comments:

  1. LOVE these styles!You did a great job! I need to drop a few lbs before grabbing a cropped tank but I KNOW that it is coming soon! I am hosting a beauty bloghop today at http://www.frugalfitfamily.com/p/green-beauty.html organic, diy, and budget tips are all welcome! I hope you can join in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck on your quest! Do send me a message when you do get one! (: && I'd love to (:

      Delete
  2. this was rather useful hahaah :) btw you mentioned you're petite, if you dont mind me asking, how tall are you?

    also would you like to follow each other?
    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found it useful! Well I'm 17 & about 154cm last time I checked... that's about *goes to Google converter* ALMOST 5 feet 1. The majority of my friends are taller than me AND my younger sister (of 2 years) is already taller than me! I really did not inherit the tall gene :P

      && sure! I followed you (:

      Delete
    2. im 18 and i'm 145cm! 4 feet 9 lol (hence my blog domain) EVERYONE I KNOW IS WAYYYYY TALLER THAN ME. my family are all average - tall people :(

      followed back <3

      Delete
    3. My parents themselves are quite short... but my uncles and aunts are average/tall so my sisters inherit their genes D: Oh && I see that you're Malaysian? I'm Malaysian too! (:

      Delete
  3. i love the look number one! i love the brown bag paired with that look.

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10