Sunday 5 October 2014

Instasnaps #17

  It's been weeeeeeks since I've last posted...but I do believe that I've got a good excuse! I've just completed my first week at Uni. of Warwick (Freshers week anyone?) and just gradually settling in and getting used to the English weather, which by the way, is the coldest I've ever been in and is getting cooler still! The last 2 weeks have been a blast though. London was amazing, my hall mates are the best and I've enjoyed being somewhat independent, as well as attending all those Freshers events which did get a little crazy at time. Meeting new people is daunting for an introvert like me, but I'm starting to get out of that shell :P

  Anyway, to ease myself into a stable blogging schedule, I've decided that an 'Instasnaps' post is the best idea to update you a little on what I'm up to, as well as share some pictures of my England adventure so far!

  Here's to a great and eventful first year at university!


Follow me on Instagram (@infamoushearts)


Can't believe this is really happening // London Eye & double decker buses // London Bridge looking pretty fine


Me & my beanie on a cold Coventry day // My new Uni duvet ft. Smurf // It's beginning to look like autumn




Recent steals & deals
Forever 21 - 30% off selected items (Code: EXCLUSIVE30) 05/10
Boohoo - Free Standard Delivery (Code: GOODY) 05/10
Nasty Gal - Shoes up to 70% off! 05/10
PrettyLittleThing - 20% Student Discount with UniDays 06/10
Romwe - 50% Flash Sale 07/10
Motel Rocks - 25% Student Discount 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10