Wednesday 5 November 2014

Superdrug Haul


  
I was in need of a few 'essentials' but was too lazy to go into town so...I ended up placing an order online with Superdrug! I actually prefer Superdrug to Boots because not only does Superdrug stock MUA and Makeup Revolution products, but I find that the prices are mostly comparatively cheaper. Also, Superdrug offers free shipping over £10 which is really not hard to do at all. Since Superdrug has a 3 for 2 mix & match offer across all cosmetics as well as a 'better than 1/2 price' deal on some items, I thought it'd be rude not to pick up some items that I wanted to try out whilst I'm on the site...well that's the excuse I'm going with :P




So these items are my 'essentials' i.e things that are my 'to get' list for a while now... I'm going to get a hair curler so naturally I needed hair spray. I've used both the Garnier makeup remover and the Superdrug nail remover a few times now and I can say that both get a thumbs up for me! Of course, more in depth review will be coming.




Now these items are more of 'wants' rather than 'needs' :P I got myself the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer because I've heard such great reviews about them. Then, to take advantage of the 3 for 2 offer, I thought I'd try some MUA and Makeup Revolution lip products as I wanted to get something that can be a good everyday lippie for university to make me look more awake than I really am.



I love...Body Butter in 'Mango & Papaya' and 'Raspberry & Blackberry'   £1.48 each

  Now that the harsh colder weather is approaching, I thought I better keep my skin hydrated and moisturized...especially since I've got pretty dry skin. However, I didn't want to splurge on the Body Shop Body Butters so I thought I'd give these cheaper alternatives a go. After all, they were under £3 for both.




MUA Nail Polish in Deepest Purple, Ocean Blue, Truffle Cream & Midnight £1 each
Makeup Revolution Nail Polish in Cool Days, Gravity Pulls You Thru & Heaven's Above £1 each


  Now comes my guilty pleasure - nail polish. I just feel like collecting one of every single colour on earth and I have this weird satisfaction of seeing the array of colours on my desk. Thank goodness for MUA and Makeup Revolution's £1 nail polish as well as Superdrug's 3 for 2 deal! Anyway, I picked out a mixture of darker A/W shades as well as some more lighter ones. I'm currently wearing Makeup Revolution's 'Heaven's Above' and I am absolutely loving the colour. Can't say the same about the formula, but I shall talk about that in my review!


  Considering I spent a total of £24.48 for all of these items, I'd say that it' s not bad at all! Of course, I will review all of these so don't forget to watch this space!


Have you tried any of these products before? Do you prefer Boots or Superdrug? 


Recent steals & deals
F&F - £10 off when you spend £50 (Code: WINTERWARDROBE
Missguided - 20% off Separates (Code: MIXIT) 05/11 @ 23:59
Motel Rocks - 20% off sequins (Code: LIGHTUP20)
The Body Shop - Buy 2 Get 2 items Free (Code: B2G2FREE) 11/11 @ 9am
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10