Sunday 24 November 2013

OOTD // Life Is A Maze





ALSO ON CHICTOPIA




top: unbranded // skirt: cotton on // belt: primark // wedges: new look // flower hair clip: forever 21


This outfit seems very Parisian Chic to me...all I need is a beret to complete the look because well, a fedora just isn't the same!
A phrase from an old song, The Show by Lenka which is super duper catchy, so do go listen!


Just submitted my university applications on UCAS so I guess now, we wait... fingers crossed!
Still got my Singapore & Hong Kong applications to do D: And my Extended Essay and Maths IA is looming over me like a death threat so...please bear with me if I do not post as often as I'm figuratively drowning in school work. And it doesn't help that I'm a massive procrastinator.

This weekend was the Terry Fox run, a charity event that raises funds for cancer research (for those of you that are unaware). The route was 5km and I think I did pretty well, considering I haven't exercised in aeons which is bad. Oh and, Catching Fire is out! Wheeee! But I haven't  watched it, but I really want to... I want to know how the arena is like!
Till next time (:


Linking up with: Monday BloomThree-fer Thursday + Friday's Fab Favourites + WWIW + Simple Easy Style


P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!


Check out these lovely blogs: 
little vintage camera chase all your dreams


Click if you want to advertise with me for free!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10