Sunday 25 May 2014

Through The Lens #7

Haven't done these kinds of posts in a while...because I've always been lazy to transfer pictures from my old phone to the computer...but now that I've got an iPhone (post here) life is suddenly so much easier cause not only is the picture quality miles better, but I've got Instagram! (@yueykabuey - if you want to keep up with my musings)


This week has been a week of loads of firsts as well as the end of a chapter and the start of another. 



21/05/14 - Parents' 20th Anniversary // The view from up here // Dessert bars at buffets are my fave

 #ootd for dinner: skirt from boohoo; top from river island // nothing beats a good book & a cosy bed // curly hair, don't care (post here)


Lovely pieces of jewelry from a lovely aunt in NZ // Graduation, here I come // Ceremony attire sans gown & cap


I've graduated high school! #classof2014 // with the sisters // #ootd for formal : dress from boohoo; heels from asos; bag from bonita


'twas an amazing night with great people - here's to more memories waiting to be made; dress from boohoo


On another note, heading to grad trip on Monday! I've scheduled a few posts but please bear with me if comments aren't replied as quickly. If you'd like to see live updates/pictures of my trip, follow me on Instagram (@yueykabuey) 


Want to win a trip for 2 to Las Vegas & watch Britney Spears live? Simply enter here. Prize also includes return flights, limousine transfers, 5 nights at a 5* hotel AND 5 dresses of your choice!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10