Wednesday 22 January 2014

My Reading List #1




Just a quick post today because I've been busy moving and unpacking to my new place! I'm officially in my new room! There are still bits and pieces that are not fully done, but I will definitely share the pictures once it is!

Anyway, during the Christmas break, I managed (finally) do get some joy reading done, i.e read books that are not compulsory for school. *cough*Antigone*cough* After I've watched The Mortal Instruments - City of Bones (yes, I watched the movie first) starring Lily Collins & Jamie Campbell Bower, I loved the plot and the whole concept so I didn't to read the book. And it definitely did not disappoint! I think it made me understand the plot better and I really want to read the other books in the series!


I also heard that the movie Divergent is coming out, but since it hasn't yet in the cinemas here, I decided to read the book. I thought it was quite Hunger Games-esque but still a great idea - dividing into factions based on qualities and things. I'm really intrigued as to how some of the scenes will be like on the big screen now! Again, I'll definitely try to get hold of the other books!

Oh and, after a few meh episodes of How I Met Your Mother, I really really liked the latest one! I hope it keeps going uphill from there because the previous series has kinda been a let down :/ Also, currently downloading the latest episode of Pretty Little Liars! They sure know how to keep the viewers on the edge - I'm actually really keen on finding out what will happen!


What have you been reading/watching lately? Any recommendations? (:


P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!


If you would like to advertise on my blog for as long as £1 (approx US$ 1.65) a month, please click HERE

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10