Monday 13 January 2014

Tumblr Inspiration #1





I've been tumblring quite a bit so I thought I'd share some bits and pieces (:
Not a very 'meaty' post today as I have my mocks to revise for! Day 1 was alright...had 3 exams today but the good thing is, the worse is over! Yayyy! Don't think I did my best for Maths (silly mistakes), and I did 2 questions on the last section for Economics instead of 1 (oops...no wonder I was tight for time), but Geography was alright (:


I would love to do these kinds of posts more often! Maybe make it a fortnight thing - want more inspiration? This is my TUMBLR! (:


P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!


If you would like to advertise on my blog for as low as £1 (approx US$ 1.65) a month, please click HERE



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10