Thursday 12 June 2014

Graduation Trip, Nha Trang - Part 2


{If you missed Part 1, here it is!}

Another highlight of my graduation trip to Nha Trang, Vietnam was Vinpearl which is an amusement park and water park all rolled into one. Granted it's not the world's biggest theme park, with only about 4-6 good rides for each (I preferred the water park), I enjoyed it nonetheless and hey, it's not where you go, but the company you're with ;) Besides, the entrance fee was relatively cheap at 550,000 VND (slightly more than US$25) for both parks. And that also included the cable car ride there and back, allowing us to have a picturesque view as we hung above the sea.


The amusement park itself had only a handful of rides, but just walking around admiring the view is rewarding enough. One of my favourite rides is the one pictured below where it spins you upside down...something I haven't tried before...resulting in head throbbing within the next 10 minutes or so. But hey, for an experience, I think it's worth it.


Then there was the water park which had a load more slides, and even a private beach! The slides were actually really fun and there were more to choose from! Unfortunately, due to me not wanting to risk my phone dying by drowning, I don't have any pictures of the water park itself :P



And there we have it, a brief recap of my graduation trip to Nha Trang! If any of you are planning to visit, do drop me an email and I'll be glad to recommend anything and everything :')

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10