Wednesday 17 September 2014

Looking forward



Do you know what's crazy? That in 3 days, I'll be on a 12 hour flight to the UK to start the next chapter of my life. This whole thing is still really surreal to me, especially since I've never even step foot into the UK. So in today's post, I'm just going to share with you some things that I am looking forward to in the UK, and some things I will miss from the country which I've been living in, Vietnam.


What I will miss

- The relatively cheaper prices - seriously, everything in the UK will be crazy expensive if I convert the currencies
- Cheap night outs
- The abundance of motorbikes in Vietnam - did I just say that?
- The tropical weather
- The noise
- Home


What I am looking forward to

- Meeting new people
- Experience blogging from the UK point of view
- Visiting all the iconic UK sites e.g red telephone boxes, the London eye
- The illusive Primark
- Authentic fish & chips
- Understanding the hype around tea
- The cooler weather that won't make me sweat
- No more school uniforms!
- Being closer to traveling around Europe
- University.


  Of course, I'll probably add more to this as I submerge myself further into the English culture, hahah. But for now, hope you enjoy this relatively short list :P


Recent steals & deals
New Look - 20% off everything between 7pm-10pm tonight GMT (Code: FLASHTREAT) 18/9
Little Mistress - Free UK Next Day Delivery (Code: NEXTDAY
Motel Rocks - Students get 25% off with UniDays! 28/09
Motel Rocks Vintage - Up to 75% off
ASOS - 25% off tops! 22/09


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10