Tuesday 9 September 2014

Outfit // Youth is wasted on the young





ALSO ON CHICTOPIA





Wearing:
Crop top - Forever 21 (US$8.99)
Denim shorts - Forever 21 (US$22.80)
Shoes - unbranded (New Look similar + Old Navy similar + SODA similar)
Bag - unbranded (Forever 21 similar)



"And God, give us the reason
 Youth is wasted on the young
It's hunting season 
And the lambs are on the run

Searching for meaning

But are we all lost stars
Trying to light up the dark"



- Lost Stars by Adam Levine

----------------------------------------

 I haven't posted a proper outfit like this for agesssss - must've been a good few months...and I sincerely apologise for that! These are the first few photos of my shorter hair (:



 So I watched the movie 'Begin Again' starring Adam Levine and Keira Knightley and I just fell in love with their whole soundtrack...especially this song, hence the line and post title. Although I much prefer Keira Knightley's softer version. As soon as I saw this crop top, I knew that I wanted it because it reminded me of the days where I still had art lessons in school and the style of Keith Haring was theme one term. Needless to say, I loved that theme because his style was so simple to emulate that even someone that lacks artistic talent (like myself) can do an adequate job. 

  Anyway, this is a super simple crop top and shorts combo that is perfect for the warmer summer season. All you need is a statement graphic muscle tee (something I'm loving lately for a sneaky hint of skin), like this Forever 21 Keith Haring one! I believe they have a whole Keith Haring range which I am dying to get my hands one. Hmmm...I guess I sort of reminisced about my youth a bit there...which kinda relates to the post title? :P 

  Heheh, hope you guys enjoy this simple outfit and do go watch the movie 'Begin Again', or check out that song at least!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10