Sunday 1 March 2015

12 Lists // Number 2 - February

  As this is the last day of February (oh how time flies), it's time for another list! Last month's was based on favourite smells but this month it is: A list of things that makes you feel confident. 


1. Academic accomplishments
  Putting it bluntly, I have a fear of failing and it can drive me nuts. And it's also partly why I dislike participating in elections because if there's a chance of failing...I'm less inclined to take the risk - which is something I know I need to work on. So yea, academic accomplishments and knowing that I did well is something that makes me confident.

2. Perfect skin
  Alas, this is something that I am working on - although my skin is recently a lot better than it was back in my high school days! 

3. A nice dark lip
  There is just something about a classic red lip or a vampy berry one that oozes confidence. That being said, I only really wear a dark lip on special occasions or on nights out because I have the confidence to pull it off during the daytime!

4.Helping others
  There is nothing better than being able to help out someone - whether it being doing them a favour or just coaching/teaching them so they understand something better. It feels good knowing that you contributed and have an impact on their lives.

5. A great workout
  Although I may not think that during the workout, I like the 'feel good' feeling I get after a good workout - like I can conquer the world.

6. Eyeliner
  I don't know where I would be without my black eyeliner. If I could have 1 makeup item, it would be eyeliner (okay, well lip balm is first...I can't stand chapped lips) because it just makes me look more awake and well, confident.

7. Heeled boots/shoes
  Being a petite girl, this needs no explanation - I need all the height I can get! Whilst I don't possess the skills to be able to walk around in heels all day, I do love the confidence I get when wearing them in special occasions or nights out! Although I do hate it when my tall friends wear heels 


This idea was started via Clear the Way and Chez Gillian so do check out what makes them confident too and feel free to join in!


P.S: I would like to mention that I will be jumping off a plane at the end of June in order to raise money for Dementia UK - a charity that helps support those that are affected by this progressive disease as well as their loved ones during this emotional journey. My target is £395 and would love it if you guys could support me and donate! No matter how big/small the amount, all will be greatly appreciated. You can find out more & donate HERE

Recent steals & deals

Superdrug - Save £5 when you spend £50 or more (Code: MDAY5) 14/03
Urban Outfitters - Free delivery on orders over £30 (Code: 30FREEDEL
JOY  - 20% off 20 online exclusives (C0de: PAYDAYYAY)
Missguided- Extra 40% off sale (Code: EXTRA40)
FeelUnique - 20% off ELEMIS, TIGI & bareMinerals // 10% off everything (Code: SMILES1002/03 midnight GMT
Boots- 10% off selected luxury beauty & fragrances
Fragrance Direct - 8 Top Brands now in sale!
Charles Wilson Clothing - 60% off knitwear (Code: BLH60KW01/08


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10