Wednesday 4 March 2015

5 senses: February


  Another month, another 5 things that have tickled my senses this February and which I am super excited to be sharing! February has definitely been an eventful month and without further ado, here's what I've been loving lately...






Hear: Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran
  In general, I'm a huge fan of Ed Sheeran because although I am quite open to music genres, his 'type' of music is just what I like. Ballads that are soothing and catchy. A song that I've been replaying is 'Give Me Love' which was on his album +.


Smell: H&M's Body Splash in Vanilla Frost
  If you've read my January list of the 2015 List Project which was on favourite smells, you woud know that I absolutely adore the smell of vanilla. If I could capture all vanilla essence in the world and keep it in a jar in my room...I would. To me, the smell of vanilla is just so yummy and deliciously sweet. Anyway, I digress. You can imagine my excitement when I saw this at H&M for only £2.99...and it comes in a gorgeous bottle too! Although the scent doesn't last as long as I would like, it is definitely there and smells just like vanilla would. Love it, love it, love it.


See: Gorgeous rose gold frame and blue & red strap of my Daniel Wellington watch
  I got this from the boyfriend as a gift for our 4th anniversary as he was probably a) tired of me looking at watches and talking about how I wished I had one b) he's a watch fanatic himself and probably was appalled when I said I would get a cheap one from New Look/eBay and :P How gorgeous is it though?! So classy. I'm kinda scared to wear it because I'm afraid of scratching the watch face!


Touch: Softness and warmth of the Forever 21 teal jumper
  Not only do I love this teal shade, but I also love the softness and fluffiness of this jumper. Not to mention that it goes with everything and anything and that it keeps me super warm!


Taste: Banh Dau Xanh - the taste of home
  I absolutely love this stuff back in Vietnam and I've been craving it for a long time now! Basically, it's a kind of sweet treat/dessert and it's green bean in cube form and crumbles quite easily...trust me, it tastes better than how I'm describing it and it reminds me of home.


What have you been loving this February?


P.S: I would like to mention that I will be jumping off a plane at the end of June in order to raise money for Dementia UK - a charity that helps support those that are affected by this progressive disease as well as their loved ones during this emotional journey. My target is £395 and would love it if you guys could support me and donate! No matter how big/small the amount, all will be greatly appreciated. You can find out more & donate HERE

Recent steals & deals

Superdrug - Save £5 when you spend £50 or more (Code: MDAY514/03
Wallis - 20% off all dresses 05/03
F&F Clothing - 20% off nightwear 13/03
Urban Outfitters - Free delivery on orders over £30 (Code: 30FREEDEL
Boohoo -  £1.99 next day delivery - order before 9pm (Code: SPEEDY)
Missguided- Extra 40% off sale (Code: EXTRA40)
FeelUnique - 20% off ELEMIS, TIGI & bareMinerals
Forever 21 - up to 30% off dresses
Boots- 10% off selected luxury beauty & fragrances
Fragrance Direct - 8 Top Brands now in sale!
Charles Wilson Clothing - 60% off knitwear (Code: BLH60KW01/08
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10