Thursday 17 October 2013

Links I'm Lovin'


 I've been featured on the Shopcade website! 


Do flowers only bloom in the spring? Not here! In fact, they're coming back darker than ever with 
these amazing finds!


Check out my list (here) where I compile a range of clothing surrounding the theme, 'Moody Florals'. Dare to shop till your heart's content?

From the Advertisers

1. Tal Types reviews the Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat! Great for those nail lovers!

2. A Beauty Moment shows you how to create a look inspired by the 'Black Widow' using 2 very A/W appropriate lip colours.

3. Want a recipe for Brown Butter Snickerdoodles to tantalise your tastebuds?

4. Beauty Bucket List teaches you how to Spot eBay frauds and how to tell the difference between natural vs. synthetic brushes!

5. Oh hey there Rachel has an amazing leopard print nail art tutorial as well as a MAC Rebel lipstick 
reviews! Perfect for A/W? I think so!

6. All Things Anita reviewed the L'Oreal Lash Architect 4D Waterproof Mascara

7. Can you have enough MAC lipsticks? A Pinch of Shaz reviewed MAC's Honey Love and Snob and even did a review on Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette.

8. Joy-Ann shares with us her September Monthly Favourites as well as her must-haves fashion pieces for university!

9. I really can't decide! I love Betzy's Makeup EOTD tutorials in Neutral Eyes; Pinky Pink and Another Sunrise. Have a look, they're amazing.



P.S:  I would love it if you like my new Facebook page!
- Join my giveaway to win an infinity ring, statement necklace & ad space!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10