We love fall, and with it, the promise of change. For us, it is the perfect time to splurge on a new handbag. They are versatile, and go with almost everything in our closets. With so many choices to choose from, we may have to go for more than just one. This season, get your hands on these trendy statement pieces.
Here are BluePromoCode's best handbags for fall 2013!
- Envelope clutches are dainty and impractical, but so very cute. They are perfect for a fancy or fun night out, when you don’t want to carry anything but your credit cards and phone. We love the ones in rich jewel tones, and especially the ones in leather. You can find many cute ones at stores like JC Penney or Kohl’s. If you want a great deal, use the store credit cards to snag reward points to redeem in-store.
- Another option for a fun evening out is a jeweled box clutch. These mini-bags make a much bigger statement than an envelope clutch, and are hard to miss in a crowded room. They also give you much more room than a small clutch, so you can add a few more things without the clutch looking bulky. We like the ones that are embellished with beads and pearls.
- The bucket bag is back, and has been updated for the modern woman. Instead of closing up your bag with zippers, tie them up with a string. It makes for a cute retro look, and they are pretty easy to carry around. Choose a soft leather, and you can opt for a lighter, neutral gray, or go with the all-purpose black color. You can find many cute bucket bags at stores like Refinery29 or Shopbop.
- The duffel bag is a slightly more structured, sportier alternative to the ever-popular satchel. They work really well in almost any material, whether it is leather, suede, or cloth, and look very professional. Best of all they have plenty of room for whatever you need.
- Color-blocked purses are a fun way to add interest and color to your wardrobe. We especially like the handbags with similar color palettes such as contrasting shades of blues, or pinks and reds. We also like the ones that have more dramatic color blocks, such as black and red.