Wednesday 23 October 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #11 // ASOS 70% Sale!


If you've been living under a rock, then you may not know that ASOS is having an up to 70% off sale! Wheeeee! These are just a small proportion of my favourite items (:

(click on the respective currency to be taken to the product!)


1. Denim Boyfriend Shirt£12.00 // US$21.36

You can never have too many chambray shirts! I really like that shade of blue and this would be a great layering piece!
2. Paprika Wrap Skater Dress - £12.00 // US$21.36
 
Isn't that coral colour gorgeous? I love how the wrap effect and the small cut outs shows a bit of skin without exposing toooo much. Great for a party!
3. Bralette with Holographic Sequins - £5.50 // US$9.79
I wouldn't normally go for things like this, but I just think it would be great paired with high waisted jeans or high waister skater/maxi skirts as it glams things up a bit
4. Blouson Sleeve Wrap Dress with Embellished Cuff - £13.50 // US$24.03
I ADORE this dress! Probably my favourite item. The navy is perfect for A/W and I love the chiffon, flowy material!
5. Crop Jumper - £15.00 // US$26.70
Of course, I had to throw some knitwear into the mix. This bright neon colour adds a great pop of colour to an otherwise dark season and keeps you warm too!


P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!
- Join my giveaway to win an infinity ring, statement necklace & ad space!


Linking up with Monday Must Haves


Check out these lovely blogs: 
all things anita a pinch of shaz joy ann


Click if you want to advertise with me for free!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10