Saturday 22 March 2014

Outfit // That oh, illusive piece of mind





ALSO ON CHICTOPIA


daisy dress: mum's (similar + similar) // leggings: unbranded // wedge boots: bought in Malaysia (similar + similar) // bag: Boohoo (reduced to £4.00!!!)  // earrings: diva


"I'm leaving you 
Not sure if that's what I should do 
It hurts so bad 
I'm wanting you but can't go back 

Trying for find, find 
That, oh, illusive piece of mind 
Stuck here, somehow 
Shrouded beneath my fear 
And I, I don't need it" 
- 'Droplets' : Lewis Watson ft. Gabrielle Aplin 


See, I wasn't being very smart when I took this in direct harsh sunlight...which meant half of the images weren't usable D:
This 'top' used to be my mum's but since I am really short, I thought I could pass it off as a dress (I mean, who doesn't want a daisy printed dress!). The length was borderline conservative and I could definitely have pulled it off, but since the style was quite smock-y and flowy...as soon as I lift my hands up...exposed butt cheeks. Never a good look. Hence, I had no choice but to chuck on some leggings. Result? The perfect winter to spring transition look.
By the way, that gorgeous scalloped red bag with heart cut out detailing? Yea, it's on sale at boohoo.com for only £4.00! Just saying.... ;)


Just had a 3.5 hours economic session this morning - yes, on a Saturday so although I do not wish to revise anymore...it has to be done D: #studentlife





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10