Saturday 15 March 2014

Outfit // Wake Me Up




ALSO ON CHICTOPIA

fedora: Cotton On (similar + similar) // owl top: thirfted // denim shorts: Forever 21 // wedge boots: boutique at Berjaya Times Square (similar)// necklace: diva
"So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost"
- Wake Me Up - Avicii


You can't see it clearly but trust me, it's an owl printed top! How cool & adorable is that! Purple and orange owls sitting on white branches...I love tops with shoulder cut outs so these are an absolute winner. And I got it for RM5 (about US$1.50 or £1) and since I couldn't choose between this black one and the turquoise...I made my sister get the other. Life quote, "When in doubt, get both" ;)
This reminds me of something I'd wear to a music festival which is perfect for this season!
And now I am super tired that my eyes are going to give way any moment now so... good night and have a great weekend!
xx

Linking up with: Monday Must-Haves + DC in style + Style Sessions + Three-fer Thursday


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10