Thursday 12 February 2015

Outfit // Valentine's Day #2 - Kiss Me Under the Light of a Thousand Stars


Simple, sophisticated, sultry...



Wearing
Bralet: eBay £6.99
Skirt: Missguided £10
Heels: New Look (sold out, but very similar here)
Coat: H&M £15 (Forever 21 similar + Nelly.com similar + 6pm.com similar)


  So sorry for the not so great pictures...I finally understand what British bloggers mean when they say they struggle for daylight...Anyway, whilst the latest outfit was geared towards a dinner date and perhaps a more formal event, I feel this one is more 'fun' and would be great for those ladies that will be partying or celebrating with friends this year! 

  The bralet, paired with a high waist skirt exposes just the right about of skin - subtly sexy, as I like to call it. Simply strap on them classic black heeled sandals and as the weather is cooler at night, you can't forget your coat! I finished the look with Makeup Revolution's Amazing Lipstick in the shade 'Reckless' - which is currently my favourite shade of red - to keep with the sultry vibe.

  Don't forget to check out my Valentine's Day Gift Guide and my first #ValentinesDay style inspired outfit - a classic LBD with an edge!





"So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are"

- "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran



P.S: I would like to mention that I will be jumping off a plane at the end of June in order to raise money for Dementia UK - a charity that helps support those that are affected by this progressive disease as well as their loved ones during this emotional journey. My target is £395 and would love it if you guys could support me and donate! No matter how big/small the amount, all will be greatly appreciated. You can find out more & donate HERE




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10