Monday 12 August 2013

A little indulgence // Nutella + strawberries


I love Nutella - okay, now it's out there. I have it (almost) everyday with bread and I will have it with anything and everything (that's already sweet-ish of course). 

I think that Nutella is chocolate in disguised. The only 'chocolate-y' thing my parents will let me have in the morning :P

Anyway, I like strawberries - a lot. But sometimes they can be a tad sour... so what do I do? Combine it with Nutella!

You will need:

- A bowl of washed fresh strawberries
- A JAR OF NUTELLA




Mix them all together, and you've got yourself a tasty treat and a little something to indulge in.
This is also how I convince myself that it's okay to have Nutella because strawberries are healthy and it balances out. ;)

What is your secret tasty indulgence?

P.S: Please do vote for me for a Missguided competition HERE - it will only take a few seconds and I'll be eternally grateful!
post signature
Keep up with me on:
Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter // Lookbook //Pinterest // Google + //Google Friend Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10