Thursday 9 January 2014

ModCloth: Styling the Grand Tour Guide Top // Whimsicality

Whimsicality



When I was contacted by ModCloth to style their Grand Tour Guide Top, as soon as I saw it, I knew what kind of look I was going for.


Parisian Chic meets Retro
When subtle mix of prints collide, this neutral based outfit with bursts of colour is what you get. Perfect for sightseeing, school, picnics and even adventure-seeking! After all this is the grand tour guide top!


As the top is very flowy and a neutral based colour with 3/4 length sleeves (which I love), I decided to make that colour scheme the foundation of the look. Hence, I paired it with a monochromatic pair of shorts and a tan coloured bag big enough to fit the essentials.
But no look is complete without some colour! These psychedelic floral pair of brogues caught my eye and I knew I just had to include it! The rest of the accessories centers around burgundy or varying shades of red/pink. I think those dusty pink rose earrings gives it a nice girly touch, don't you think? Now all you need is a floral banded watch to keep to schedule, a beanie and cute scarf in case it gets chilly and a pair of retro/vintage sunglasses so you can keep the sun out and play tourist ;)


I call this casual chic look, Whimsicality



What do you guys think of this look?


P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!


If you would like to advertise on my blog for as low as £1 (approx US$ 1.65) a month, please click HERE


post signature

* I was asked to create this post but I was NOT compensated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10