Sunday 27 October 2013

OOTD // Alarte Ascendare




tank top: esprit (similar)
shorts: forever 21 (similar)
oversized cardigan: unbranded (similar) (similar)
flats: padini (similar) + (similar)
bag: gifted - from Bangkok


*ALARTE ASCENDARE*

The incantation of a spell used to launch an object up into the air.

Alate is Latin for 'winged' and Ascendare is a Latin verb meaning 'to climb' or 'to ascend'. Therefore, the whole incantation may be translated roughly as "winged ascent".

I can't believe it's almost the end of October! I've got a few more outfits to shoot...but I'm feeling super lazy lately. Wore this casual, laid back outfit to go watch a movie with my friends!
 'Gravity' to be exact. I didn't really like the movie though... in my opinion, the plot wasn't very exciting or substantial...


ALSO ON CHICTOPIA


P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!
- Join my giveaway to win an infinity ring, statement necklace & ad space - ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT!


Linking up with Monday Must Haves + Three Fer Thursdays + What I'm loving Friday + Friday Fab Favourites + Friday Fashion

Check out these lovely blogs: 
betzy's makeup tal types a beauty moment


Click if you want to advertise with me for free!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10