Tuesday 1 April 2014

Goodbye March, Hello April

First and foremost, Happy April Fool's Day! Even though I didn't pull any pranks on anyone, nor am I expecting any since we're on Easter break...


March

A month with no holiday whatsoever which meant it was full on work. This month was the worse. All the internal assessment deadlines, submitting TOK essays, getting the last of universities' offers... it was a hectic month and I am so glad to be done with it...sort of (more on why later). Although, it did end on a high note because I got into the University of Hong Kong and University of Warwick which was my first choice! Yayyyy! Blogging wise, I sort of got in to a posting routine. So...I post every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday (:


What I hope April will bring

The first two weeks will be great(ish) cause I'm on spring break...sort of. Since my first IB exam is on the 5th of May so it's not much of a break for me as all I'm really doing is revising. So much information, so little time! D: I sort of want April to be over because there's only so much revision one can do, but once May comes along...it is the dreaded exam month. And on my birthday too - whyyyy?!
Also, my last ever proper school day is on April the 25th which means we upper sixth formers get to dress up ;)


Outfits of March 2014




Favourite posts 
(images will bring you straight to the post)




Hope you have a great start to Spring!
Which was your favourite post of mine?



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10