Being smaller (or petite as I like to call it), it can be quite hard to find clothes that fit perfectly because they're most often an awkward length.
Thank goodness New Look has a Petite section so this is what today's wishlist will be about - inspired by autumn/fall and back-to-school. Perfect for those under 160cm (or 5'3'')!
|Grey Leather-look Sleeve Shirt Dress: £14.99 // navy embellished strap grecian prom dress: £22 // |
red floral lace skater dress: £19.99
1.Oh how I want this in my wardrobe! Simple, yet the faux leather sleeves changes it up a little and this can be worn to school, layered or paired with a statement necklace for something more glam.
2. Glamorous - what more can I say? I always have a fear or maxi dresses with an empire/cinched waist because I'm afraid it'll cinch weird and just end awkwardly. However, as this is for petites, it'll be perfect for graduation, prom or a super fancy event. I love the navy royal blue colour and hey, you may need a dress like this even in autumn/fall (:
3. Deep red screams autumn/fall for me. Paired with leggings/tights, you're good for autumn/fall (:
|plum zip up hoodie: £14.99 // light brown drop pocket roll sleeve blazer: £24.99 // |
black leather-look zip up biker jacket: £39.99
1. Hoodies! I love myself a good, warm, cosy hoodie (:
2. I like the laid-back style of this as it's quite slouchy and great for a casual cover up.
3. To toughen things up, just put this leather jacket on. Always wanted one because it's so edgy looking!
|Pale blue acid wash cropped skinny jeans: £8 // 28in navy jeggings: £12.99 //|
blue denim look leggings: £9.99
1. Love myself a good pair of skinny jeans. Since this is acid wash, it's a change from all the dark denim you might see this season
2. I actually prefer jeggings/tights to jeans just because they're stretchier, more comfortable and you can move around easily! Why not grab a dark pair?
3. This shade of blue looks really nice and super versatile
|Black pinafore skater skirt: £6 // blue denim skater skirt: £14.99 //|
biscuit pleated chiffon maxi skirt: £14.99
1. Lusting for this - channel your inner school-girl! Plus, you can pair this with so many things!
2. Everyone needs a good denim skater skirt in their wardrobe (Y)
3. If it gets a little cold or if you don't like to bare your legs, you can wear a maxi skirt to cover it up! It also swishes with the wind very nicely (:
|grey space dye mesh shoulder sweater: £14.99 // dark blue 3/4 sleeve lightweight knit: £14.99 // Monochrome floral print crop top: £4|