Thursday 13 February 2014

OUTFIT // Moulin Rouge





ALSO ON CHICTOPIA



dress: eBay (similar) // heels: New Look via ASOS (sold out, but similar) // earrings: boutique in Malaysia (similar + similar) // necklace: gifted by friend


My 3rd and final look in my Valentine's Day series. 

This one is definitely dressier than the other two and is perfect for a more formal, romantic dinner date - it's one for the night. A statement dress, minimal makeup, nude heels and you're good to go! I opt not to go for red lips because firstly, I wanted the dress to stand out and secondly, there's only so much red one person can take! The back of this dress is also entirely see through lace so *wink*wink*
I actually also wore this dress during the first day of the Lunar New Year and I love how bright it is. The lace material adds a hint of sexiness as well. And for under £5 on eBay? Can't get better than that! 

Also, the gusts of wind that day gave my hair more volume than it has & the lighting turned out to be pretty awesome (instead of harsh) - natural elements, I thank you.

Hope you're not stuck for outfit ideas now! Check back to this space for the final installment tomorrow!


Other posts in the V-Day series
- Outfit for the outdoors/picnic (here)
- Outfit for indoors/bowling/movies (here)
- Gift Guide: Handmade Edition (here)


P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10